- Course-related activities and entrances fees
- Some minor additional course fees may apply. See our cost calculator.
- Additional cultural program excursions
- Health and emergency evacuation insurance* (International Programs Only)
- On-Site Director's and staff on-site 24/7
Group or Individual Travel Allowed
Option One - Group Travel
Travel together with faculty, staff and other participants from your CCSA program with our group travel. CCSA will purchase a airline ticket from select U.S. cities on your behalf. The airline cost will be included in your final bill from CCSA. In addition to the flight, you will also receive transport to/from the accommodation in the destination city and the airport.
You can check our currently available departure cities on our departures page CCSA highly recommends this option for those new to international travel.Includes:
- roundtrip air transportation from one of CCSA's designated U.S. departure cities.
- roundtrip ground transportation between airport and the accommodation site.
- CCSA faculty and staff to guide you through the immigration and customs process.
Option Two - Individual Travel
If you wish to make independent travel arrangements and depart from a city not listed or travel outside the program dates please choose INDEPENDENT TRAVEL from the selection below. You will book your own flights and arrange your own transportation to/from the airport and the accommodation site of the program. This is a great option for going early, staying late, or using airline miles to purchase tickets. We highly recommend participants not fly standby for these programs as a late arrival may negatively impact your grade.Important Note for Independent Travelers: Please be aware that your check-in date may be up to 24 hours AFTER the program start date (program dates include travel time).
Check the CCSA website at https://ccsa.cc/departures for your scheduled date/time check-in.
* All prices are estimates based on prior programs. Final pricing will be published on the CCSA website by the first payment deadline.
Not required for U.S. citizens for less than a 3-month stay. Non-U.S. citizens are responsible for obtaining a visa as needed.
January 01, 1970 —January 01, 1970
$0 - $0*
$0 - $0
(estimated additional cost based on recent airline prices)
See our payments page
Enrollment Status: OPEN
$150 Early Application Fee Deadline
January 01, 1970
(Early App Fee of $150 includes a $100 discount)
(App Fee increases to $250 after Early Application Deadline)
See our scholarships page