Western Kentucky University STUDENTS

See more. Be more. With CCSA!

Information for Western Kentucky University Students

All Western Kentucky University students wishing to study abroad should complete both the CCSA application and the home campus study abroad application process. You can start the home campus application process by clicking the logo/link below.

Please contact the CCSA campus contact for more information or questions.

Please visit the Western Kentucky University Study Abroad Website by clicking the logo here:


Campus Contact

Photo of Campus Rep

Krista Erickson
Study Abroad Advisor
1906 College Heights Blvd
Honors College/Int. Center (HCIC) - 1014
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101
(270) 745-6146