||August 29, 2017
||September 29, 2017
||October 10, 2017
||January 23, 2018
||February 23, 2018
- Be enrolled in a CCSA program for academic credit.
- Be a full-time student at a CCSA member-institution.
- Complete a CCSA application and pay the deposit by the deadline.
- If accepted, submit a completed financial verification form to the CCSA office.
- One or more scholarships may be awarded for each CCSA program.
- Maximum of $1,000 per individual award.
- Applications are notified of preliminary acceptance by the award notification date.
- Finalists will be asked to provide financial verification within one week of the award notification date.
- CCSA reserves the right to make no awards for any program.
- An award letter will be sent via email to the applicant and their CCSA Campus Rep with a deadline to confirm acceptance. The letter will state requirements and expectations.
- Upon acceptance, the award will be made as a reduction in the final payment due to CCSA.
- If an applicant withdraws or becomes ineligible, an alternate may be offered the award.